We are using cookies to give You the best experience on our site and we need to tell You about it. Cookies are files stored in Your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise Your web experience. If You "ACCEPT" setting, You are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept!

!!! NOVÁ SÚŤAŽ - NEW COMPETITION !!!

News

!!! NOVÁ SÚŤAŽ - NEW COMPETITION !!!

Postby Brut » 12 Nov 2015, 12:13

Aloha!
/for english scroll down
Vyhlasujeme súťaž na serveri BRUT.me Counter Strike 1.6 GUNGAME. Na tomto servery ako na jedinom je zapnutý rank. Ten zobrazuje nielen celkový počet fragov a výhier, ale aj počet za sebou následujúcich výhier. Momentálny rekord najväčšieho počtu za sebou následujúcich výhier (13) urobil zázračný škriatok Racochejl keď tu bol naposledy na návšteve no odvtedy sa ho nepodarilo nikomu prekonať. A preto sme sa rozhodli, že hráčov skúsime motivovat výhrou v podobe PREMIUM benefitov po dobu 1 roka, keďže si uvedomujeme, že úloha to neľahká :).

Držíme všetkým hráčom palce a prajeme príjemné hranie a veľa zábavy v hre.

We are launching a competition on BRUT.me Counter Strike 1.6 GUNGAME server. It is the only one server, which is running a rank. It displays not only the total number of frags and wins, but also the number of consecutive wins. Current record of winning streaks (13) was made by a miraculous elf Racochejl on his last visit here, but since then, noone was able to beat his record. So we decided to motivate the players with a prize of PREMIUM benefits in length of 1 year, because we realize, it is not an easy task :).

We keep our fingers crossed to all the players and wish you a pleasant game and a lot of fun.

:!: Inside the Brut, RESPECT is everything! :!:

*********************************** Ak tu nájdeš chybný odkaz, faktickú, gramatickú alebo pravopisnú chybu, chýbajúcu, neúplnú či nepresnú informáciu alebo chceš vyjadriť konštruktívnu kritiku neváhaj ma kontaktovať. Aj Ty môžeš pomôcť spraviť túto stránku lepšou.***********************************

*********************************** If You find here any bad link, factual, ortographic or grammar mistake, wrong, incomplete or missing information or want to express Your constructive criticism, do not hesitate to contact me. You can make this site better too. ***********************************
Brut
Hlavný Admin
Hlavný Admin

Liked in: 7 posts
Online: 487d 3h 31m 49s
Blog: View Blog (1)
Slavic name: Brutibrut
Gangster nickname: Bruto di tutti Bruti
Gaming Nickname: Brut
About Me: BRUT

Return to Novinky