We are using cookies to give You the best experience on our site and we need to tell You about it. Cookies are files stored in Your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise Your web experience. If You "ACCEPT" setting, You are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept!

Prvá Zimná Novinka / First Winter News

News

Prvá Zimná Novinka / First Winter News

Postby Brut » 02 Dec 2019, 14:59

//for english open the whole News and scroll down

Zdravím všetkých fanúšikov, hráčov i návštevníkov. Zima nám už prišla, vonku nasnežil prvý sneh a tak sme aj my, veľkí fanúšikovia Perinbabky, spustili na stránke sneženie. Včera bola prvá adventná nedeľa, začal sa advent a Vianoce sú predo dvermi. Tento rok zbehol tak rýchlo, že sa mi nepodarilo dokopať do plnohodnotnej Novinky, ktorú mám už od leta rozpísanú. No chcem ju vydať do konca tohto roka, bude toho viacej, no mnohí ste už isto niektoré zmeny postrehli, najmä hráči nášho Jazz Jackrabbit 2 serveru, ktorý prekonal najviditelnejšie vylepšenia.

Chcel som dať konečne vedieť aj oficiálne že nespíme, portál stále žije a napreduje, chat a servery taktiež a máme toho násobne viac pripraveného, máte sa na čo tešiť :). Taktiež chystéme nejaké Vianočné eventy na našich COOP serveroch (SCOOP & JJ2COOP), sledujte nás a kontaktujte ak máte záujem. Viac detailov príde okolo Mikuláša.

Prajem príjemný adventný čas, užívajte si príchod zimy a tešte sa na Vianoce (yum)

s pozdravom

Váš
Brut

//english
Greetings to all fans, players and visitors. The winter arrived here, first snow is falling outside, so we, big fans of Perinbabka, turned the snowing on our website too. Yesterday was the first advent sunday, the advent has begun and the Christmas is knocking on the door. This year passed so quick, that I was not able to force myself writing a fully fledged News, which I started to write in the Summer. But I want to finish it until the end of the year, it will be a larger one, a lot of You noticed some changes, mostly players of our Jazz Jackrabbit 2 server, which overcame the most visible improvements.

I wanted to officially let everybody know, that we do not sleep, our portal still lives and is progressing. chat and servers detto and we have more things in preparation, stay tuned :). We are also planning Christmas events on our COOP servers (SCOOP & JJ2COOP), follow us and contact if You are interested. More info in about a week.

I wish You all nice advent time, enjoy the Winter coming and look forward the Christmas (yum)

Greetings

Yours
Brut
:!: Inside the Brut, RESPECT is everything! :!:

*********************************** Ak tu nájdeš chybný odkaz, faktickú, gramatickú alebo pravopisnú chybu, chýbajúcu, neúplnú či nepresnú informáciu alebo chceš vyjadriť konštruktívnu kritiku neváhaj ma kontaktovať. Aj Ty môžeš pomôcť spraviť túto stránku lepšou.***********************************

*********************************** If You find here any bad link, factual, ortographic or grammar mistake, wrong, incomplete or missing information or want to express Your constructive criticism, do not hesitate to contact me. You can make this site better too. ***********************************
Brut
Hlavný Admin
Hlavný Admin

Liked in: 7 posts
Online: 487d 3h 31m 49s
Blog: View Blog (1)
Slavic name: Brutibrut
Gangster nickname: Bruto di tutti Bruti
Gaming Nickname: Brut
About Me: BRUT

Return to Novinky